Saturday, May 01, 2004

I love my mother to bits, but she truly has the worst taste in clothing of anyone I've ever met. My mom just sent me a care package containing the following outfit:

this top in "seagrass" (which is to say bright green), and these pants in periwinkle blue.

I feel bad being quite so incredulous about a gift, but I can't even begin to imagine what made her think this was something that I would ever, in a zillion years, wear. I wear pretty much the same thing every day: slightly stretchy jeans and a black or dark blue stretchy t-shirt. I do not wear bold patterns, anything baggy, or colors like seagrass or periwinkle. Ever. For that matter, I can't figure out why she would think that anyone would ever wear that outfit. Is there any woman in the world who would look good in periwinkle capri pants? This is not a rhetorical question!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?