Friday, September 17, 2004

After a respite, I'm puking again. I really wish I knew what was causing this. I don't enjoy throwing up, but it's also making me nervous. It just feels somehow fundamentally not right. I've never had spontaneous vomiting episodes, and it's weirding me out that I'm not getting hungry. I know that I'm in a weird, hypochondriachal place and that I'm still freaked out because of the Very Rare Condition, and maybe I'm making mountains out of molehills. But this doesn't feel right. I just don't feel like I can call up my rheumatologist and say "I know that you ran every blood test in the book and they were fine, but dammit, this doesn't feel right."

Also, I'm getting a new, temporary roommate on Monday, and that's going to complicate things. There's only one bathroom in my apartment, and I can't exactly kick the roommie out every time I have to puke.

Comments:
Fresh Garlic , mixed in w/food ( avg 1 bulb per day) will rid you of "all" your ailments. For centuries the Scottish have used this underated herb, to feel healthier, more energy , more "with-it". Not to mention , Labito (wink) or that part could be just me .lololol yer Canadian Scot - ~LoneWolf~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?