Sunday, March 06, 2005

The weird thing about having vertigo is that it's difficult to know when you're hungover. I have the spins, but I always have the spins. I'm a little quesy, but that could be because the room is whipping around me. My stupid body doesn't work properly, which makes it very difficult to gauge why it's not working properly at any given moment.

So anyway, as per usual after my mortifying alcohol-related incidents, I'm thinking again that I need to quit drinking. The bad thing about this mortifying alcohol-related experience is that I actually think I was totally in the right. I didn't want to get into the damn argument. I tried to get out of it once I was in it. The person I was arguing with was both obnoxious and wrong. And yet I can't get rid of the feeling that I've made a total fool of myself.

I really need to stop drinking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?