Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ok, so the chapter is done. It's not good, but for the moment it's finished. But I don't seem to be able to come down from frenzied work mode. Yesterday I spent 11 hours in the library reading up on World War I and the liberal state, for no good reason. (Well, ok, I have to read it all sometime. But 11 hours was totally excessive.) This morning the library is closed, so I'm trying to clean house. The combination of frenzied work mode and vertigo have conspired to make my apartment truly squalid, and cleaning is a bit daunting. But I have taken out the recycling, which was piling up, and I have attended to the pile of dishes in the sink, so at least a clean kitchen seems to be within reach.

I think the dissertation has finally pushed me over the edge. It's very sad.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?