Sunday, October 30, 2005

So would each of the three Americans who read this blog take a minute to call your representatives and ask them not to fund Bush's stupid war by screwing over sick people? Be sure to specify that you oppose cutting Medicaid, as well as Medicare funds. Elderly people have political clout, so it's likely that Congress won't touch the program that provides medical care for old folks. Poor people do not have political clout, so Medicaid is extremely vulnerable.

In other news, I need to get a humidifier, because the heat has kicked on and my entire body is in revolt, and I really, really want to get this one. Does it say something really bad about me that I'm drawn to appliances that are designed for nurseries?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?